Give Full Control to Your Offline Chart
The Omnia Remote indicator supports all Omnia series generators. It is able to change most of the input parameters on-the-fly directly from the offline chart.
Current version is 210.017
The indicator displays tooltips to make its use intuitive.
The on-the-fly chart selector.
Note: The terminal sometimes spoils its sub-windows layout. Use ctrl+A to reset the layout.
In addition to parameters fields, the Omnia Remote indicator adds additional display, some depending on the current chart type.
- chart type switch
- quick navigation to the feed chart
- marks on levels for new candle to open
- information about remaining candle volume (tick chart)
- continuous remaining candle time (flexi chart)
- graphics switch (Point & Figure)
- continuous server time
It occupies a fixed room 20 px on the indicator bottom.